My twitter followers already know where I am. But go ahead and guess.
- No where. I never go anywhere. I just sit here and write blogs all day.
- Antarctica. Because who doesn’t like penguins?
- Miami. Beautiful weather, hot bods on the beach. Who doesn’t love Florida?
- Tennessee. Can you say Dollywood?
Answer: 4. I’m at a writing retreat in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, hope of Dollywood. Sadly, we have not been able to visit the theme park, but have been writing up a storm in a beautiful cabin. Who’s we? Cindy Dees, Elizabeth Hoyt, and L J Bradach awesome authors all of them. Here’s a picture of me and Elizabeth Hoyt next to Santa’s butt. Why? Why not?
What’s coming up for me?
- More writing. Duh. I’m particularly buried in blogs right now.
- Dinner and dancing with my writing buds.
- Barbara Vey’s Luncheon! http://barbaraveyreaders.com/
- 50 Ways to Ruin a Rake! Releasing on my birthday! http://jadeleeauthor.com/50-ways-to-ruin-a-rake
Answer: All of the above. Well, not really. I’m going to dinner but we won’t be dancing tonight. I do have a lot of writing to do. But more importantI’ll be having a great time at Barbara Vey’s Reader Appreciation Luncheon. If you’re there, come say hi! I might even have a special gift for you! But most important, finally that funny, awesome, amazing 50 Was to Ruin a Rake will be coming out May 5. Don’t forget to pre-order your copy now!
PS. This is a picture of a bear that we saw behind the general store. Yeah, they keep bears there snoozing on his back in the sun.