My husband posed that question to me. Well, he didn’t POSE it, per se. He downright accused me of being a crazy cat lady. Let me point out that I only have ONE cat! Her name is Cinnamon and here’s a picture of her as a kitten. Yes, she is in a bag of toilet paper and she is adorable. But since I only have one cat, I cannot be a crazy cat lady. However, the following list of facts might indeed suggest otherwise. You decide. The picture of Cinnamon in the toilet paper bag is the background on my phone.
- I have more pictures of my various cats than I do of my children. But in all fairness, cell phones hadn’t been invented when my kids were at home.Since the bulk of my pictures are on my phone which I got long after the kids had moved out, I would say that’s just natural selection. I take pictures of what’s around me and my kids aren’t. Not as much as my cat. (My husband points out that he lives with me too, but I have a zillion more pictures of my cat than of him. I say when he can flip his head over and sleep on his own belly, then I’ll take pictures of him too.)
- I have cat jewelry. Cats on my clothing. BUT!!! I have koala bears on my favorite pillow.
- I get annoyed when Cinnamon sleeps on someone else instead of me. That is one of the primary reasons, I want another cat. So my husband and I EACH can have a cat in our lap. Or two on me. *grin*
- I tweet about my cat a lot. (Follow me @JadeLeeAuthor) And I include pictures because…well, who doesn’t love a cat picture even when the cat is just staring into space?
- I’ve had lots of other cats over the years, and I have pictures of them too. Here are Ginger and Tali. And Ginger as a kitten. And Cinnamon with squidge.
- It’s possible I’m crazy. Worse things have been said about me. And I’m definitely female, therefore a lady. But I am absolutely not a cat!
SO???? Am I a crazy cat lady? Tell me what you think and if you’re one, too. (Or a crazy dog person).